Tuesday 8 July 2014

Ěl is my deliverance

Hey, check the good news in old-fashioned Hebrew ... and remember to replace the word deliverance (Salvation) with the word Yah'shua (Jesus). 

Why? 


Because it literally spells out Yah'shua, יהושע when read in the Hebrew - Now it makes sense!

And in that day you shall say,
“I thank You יהוה,
though You were enraged with me,
Your displeasure has turned back,
and You have comforted me.

“See, Ěl is my deliverance,
I trust and am not afraid.
For Yah, יהוה, is my strength and my song;
and He has become my deliverance.”

And you shall draw water with joy
from the fountains of deliverance.

And in that day you shall say,
“Praise יהוה,
call upon His Name;
make known His deeds among the peoples,
make mention that His Name is exalted.
“Sing to יהוה,
For He has done excellently;
this is known in all the earth.

“Cry aloud and shout,
O inhabitant of Tsiyon,
for great is the Set-apart One of Yisra’ĕl
in your midst!" Isa 12:1-6

Behold,  He makes all things new! 

You are blessed!
Get Twitter Fan Box Widget
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/floatting-twitter-fan-box-for-blogger.html#sthash.RumcxfhG.dpuf