Tuesday 19 March 2024

Truth remains Truth

I was recently criticized.

I was politely reprimanded to convey the truth with caution.

In communicating the truth, I needed to be sensitive, thoughtful and diplomatic. I must take care not to offend those who are deceived, ignorant or even indifferent to the truth.


Communicating the truth must all be done in love


Why am I ranting on about this?


Because I dared to share the truth about the history and celebrations of Easter and the deceptions that go with it (this post) again … I did so without making any allegations or condemning anyone. Just stating the truth.


But it was too much!


My post had the potential to somehow ruffle the religious feathers of some.


Yes. ruffled religion! (I think it may make an excellent title for a book on the truth)


The Truth matters.


In a world where we are most often misguided, lied to and deceived by the wiles of the enemy, I am always of the opinion that the truth matters. Always.


Jesus (Yah’shua) revealed Himself as the Truth.


Explaining to the ever-doubtful Thomas (the one with twin-minds) Who He is in oneness with the Father, Jesus says these words: I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6) I also posted about this verse here.


Jesus is the only Truth.


Yip, let God be true, and every man a liar (Rom 3:4)


Intense


Truth is an intense word with intense meaning. In the Greek the word is alētheia, meaning what is true in any matter under consideration (as opposed to what is not true, what is feigned, fictitious, false) (Strongs).


The ancient Hebrew word for truth is 'ĕmeṯ (אָמַן), distinctly meaning of sureness, stability, security, safety, reliability and foundation. The ancient pictograph reveals the hidden message as the power of the blood is in the cross. (You can decipher the ancient script letters here). Interestingly, the ancient Hebrew letters used for the word are the first, middle and last letters of the aleph-beth - like Jesus said, He is the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last (and the middle letter shows that He is also everything in between.) 


Again, the Truth is always Jesus!


Babylon


Truth is the direct opposite of false.


We are so very much victims of confusion-by-mixture (Babylon), the mixed-up concoction of truth and lie in the same bowl of tradition. This is the heritage left to us by various so-called church fathers, leaders and denominal pioneers. This heritage includes what we believe on Christmas, Easter and many, many traditions and like things that we do and practice in the man-made institutional church … (Mark 7:13)


I guess the lie does not like to be evicted from the mix.


I guess the lie does not like to be exposed.


My post under scrutiny


My critic regarded the post I posted as absolutely correct and well crafted. But the concern was that many sincere and well meaning Christians celebrate Biblical events on designated pagan commemorative days to demonstrate a positive perspective. The question asked was whether Jesus was going to write these people off?


Yes, I agreed with my critic that Jesus was never going to write anyone off for lack of knowledge or ignorance. However, I argued that knowing the truth ... shall we keep doing it then?


The critic found it hard to take a stand on the matter and rather wondered how many seekers after the truth would be deterred rather than assisted?


Not wanting to engage into an argument, I did not further respond.


Clarity


But, I wondered … Does the Truth deter you following the truth?


And what assistance do we need to participate in the lie?


To me it is as clear as daylight.


If I know that something is a lie, I will not follow it.


Truth is Truth.


It is a light in this world, a city on a hill …


No comments:

Get Twitter Fan Box Widget
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/floatting-twitter-fan-box-for-blogger.html#sthash.RumcxfhG.dpuf