Thursday 28 January 2016

The Center of Everything! Revealed-Securred-Life

Psalm 118 is considered the middle of the Bible by some. The middle verse is verse 8: "It is better to trust in יהוה than to put confidence in man. Putting God at the center of His amazing story."

... but this Psalm starts and ends with words that we should be taking special note of: "O give thanks unto יהוה; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever."

Why should we take special note thereof?




It says:
"O give thanks [yâdâh: to revere God with an open hand] unto יהוה; for he is good: because his mercy [chânan חנן: Hebrew root word meaning Grace - with pictograph: revealed life secured - that's Jesus] endureth for ever."

Jesus reveals in us securred Life! Grace!

Again, why should we take special note of this?

Because of dialogue in the middle the Psalm from verse 14 to 26. It's a Jesus dialogue speaking of Himself on the cross and the restoration of man by making him righteous in Him, and this part no one should mis ...

JESUS SPEAKING:
YAH is my strength and song, and is become my salvation [YAH'SHUA].

The voice of rejoicing and salvation [YAH'SHUA] is in the tabernacles of the righteous [YAH'SHUA] the right hand of יהוה [the Right Hand of YHVH always refers to YAH'SHUA] doeth valiantly.

The right hand [YAH'SHUA] of יהוה is exalted: the right hand of יהוה [YAH'SHUA] doeth valiantly

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of YAH.

YAH hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them [us], and I will praise יהוה:

This gate of יהוה, into which the righteous shall enter [us].

I [YAH'SHUA] will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation [YAH'SHUA Himself, one God].

The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner [YAH'SHUA].

This is יהוה's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

This is the day which יהוה hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Save now, I beseech thee, O יהוה: O יהוה, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. [In Hebrew Hosanna Hosanna]

Blessed be he that cometh in the name of יהוה: we have blessed you out of the house of יהוה. [Who comes in the name of YHVH ? YAH'SHUA!] Psa 118:14-26

HalleluYAH! (hâlal Yâhh -  הלל יה !)

No comments:

Get Twitter Fan Box Widget
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/floatting-twitter-fan-box-for-blogger.html#sthash.RumcxfhG.dpuf