Friday 25 February 2022

I pray

I pray today

Lord, thank You that even though I thought I found You and gave my heart to You, You found me first and not only gave me Your heart, but all of You.

Thank You Yah’shua that when I thought I gave You my life, You had already given me Yours, completely and unreservedly and that I now stand sanctified and washed in your presence.

Thank You Spirit of God that when I first heard Your voice, You reminded me that it was always there.

Jesus, thank You that my best works can not bring me one inch closer to You. They are like filthy rags. Instead, You came to me and abided in my inner being, walking hand-in-hand with me, never leaving me nor forsaking me.

Father,  thank You that You are a loving, caring Father and nothing like the world portrays You to be, that within You there is not a hint of judgment, nor anger, nor delay, nor resentment, nor any eagerness to punish, nor spite, nor smite …and that Your Son is the full revelation of Your very Being.

Thank You Lord that even though I can remember some of my sins, You do not!

Thank You Yah’shua that You did a complete work and even declared that it was done and dusted forever and that because of this I do not have to beg or fight or wail or travail in any way.

Thank You Yah’shua that You have made me the righteousness of God because of Your finished work and that therefore now no one can ever call me a sinner again, even if I sinned.

Thank You Abba, that I am a joint-heir in Your kingdom with all the rights and privileges and dominion and benefits, Thank You that these are my inheritance and that I may appropriate them in any and every situation. Thank You that I may live fully in what You have provided, in Your protection, in Your embrace with Jesus.

Thank You Yah’shua that You stick closer than a brother and called us Your friend, in our hearts and in our mouths, closer than every breath.

Thank You Yah’shua that You are not an example for me to follow, but an example of me … that my carnal being was crucified with You and that I rose triumphant with You to take possession of inheritance.

Thank You YHVH, that even those who may deny You give glory to You uttering the Name above every name, Yod, Hay, Vav, Hey in every breath they take, whether they acknowledge it or not.

Thank You Spirit of God that now when I read Your Word, I understand that it is not a handbook or rule-book, or recipe for me to follow. Instead Your Word is a love-letter. It is all about Yah’shua, even though all of Yah’shua is all about me.

Thank You Spirit of Yah’shua, Spirit of Truth and Life that You are my Teacher, reminding me of all things Yah’shua had said and done, even showing me things to come.

Thank You Holy Spirit that You are my Helper to renew my mind daily to have the mind of Christ and be transformed in line with my original design.

Thank You Abba that on most days my prayer is short and consists of one word only because of what You have done!

Thank You Daddy-God!

Thanks!


No comments:

Get Twitter Fan Box Widget
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/floatting-twitter-fan-box-for-blogger.html#sthash.RumcxfhG.dpuf